Events & Experiences in the Florida Keys
Discover Extraordinary Resort Experiences at
Playa Largo Ocean Residences!
Playa Largo Ocean Residences offers an exceptional array of events that captivate guests and create unforgettable experiences. Nestled along the pristine shores of Key Largo, this luxury vacation rental spot embraces a vibrant atmosphere filled with excitement and entertainment.
From lively beach parties with live music and DJs to elegant wine tastings, there’s something for every discerning taste. Enjoy thrilling water sports adventures, such as snorkeling and paddle boarding, or indulge in relaxing yoga sessions to rejuvenate your mind and body. With exclusive culinary events featuring renowned chefs and local gastronomic delights, guests can savor a diverse range of flavors while taking in the spectacular views.
Whether you’re seeking energetic festivities or serene moments of tranquility, Playa Largo Ocean Residences promises a truly remarkable experience.
Locations in the Florida Keys
A vacation in the Florida Keys is an adventure that will create memories to last a lifetime. To make the most out of every minute, your stay in the Florida Keys should include a luxury vacation destination and a full itinerary of activities that perfectly balance energy and relaxation.
A vacation at Playa Largo Ocean Residences gives you access to the finest entertainment options in the Florida Keys and unique amenities you won’t find elsewhere.
Events in the Florida Keys
While some vacationers plan their trip around the weather, popular events in the Florida Keys are worthy of guiding your schedule. Some of the most popular events in the Florida Keys include:
- Fantasy Fest: This annual 10-day extravaganza at the end of October includes costumes, drinks, parties, balls, fairs, and marches, and draws up to 75,000 attendees.
- The Marathon Seafood Festival: The second largest event in the Florida Keys, this food festival offers two days of great seafood and entertainment, and draws over 20,000 attendees.
- The Key Lime Festival: Occurring annually at the end of June and beginning of July, this five-day festival celebrates the beloved citrus with a packed schedule of events.
- Key West Lobsterfest: A summer party designed to tantalize the tastebuds, this four-day festival is full of fun and tasty events, including the lobster boil, pub crawl, street fair, and live entertainment.
Not everyone can plan a vacation around special events. However, something special always happens when you stay at Playa Largo Ocean Residences. When your vacation includes full access to the Playa Largo Resort & Spa an exceptional array of events to captivate and entertain guests is available.
- Cabana experiences: Reserve a private floating water cabana for a day on the water or retreat to the shade with a poolside or beach cabana.
- Eventide: Celebrate the transition from day to night by participating in a Drift Table designed to release unwanted attachments from the past. Drop your thoughts into the fire and let the sea take them out to rest.
- Family-friendly activities: Depending on the Resort schedule, you can find family-friendly events ranging from fishing tournaments with prizes to snacks on the pool deck or a scheduled movie.
- Chef experience: A chef experience allows you to celebrate a special occasion with a menu selection with three options for a three-course meal to be prepared in the privacy of your vacation home for you and your guests.
- Chimenea fire pit: Gather around the warm glow of a charming chiminea fire pit to roast marshmallows or elevate your experience with a delightful Charcuterie board with your choice of wine or champagne.
Attractions and Activities
Even on the most laid-back and quiet days, there are always interesting attractions and activities happening in the Florida Keys.
- The Playa Largo Resort & Spa: A vacation at Playa Largo Ocean Residences includes full resort privileges at the world-class Playa Largo Resort & Spa.
- Key Largo pools: Your stay at Playa Largo Ocean Residences includes access to an onsite pool and clubhouse where you can lounge in the sun or play in the water.
- Private luxury boating: Choose your own itinerary and explore the beautiful waters of the Florida Keys at your pace on a private luxury boat navigated by an experienced captain.
- Watersports: Go snorkeling at the coral reef, take a guided kayak tour through the island, dive deep into the waters to explore marine life, or parasail peacefully over Florida Bay.
- Ocean seaplane tours: Up to six guests can fly over stunning landscapes and crystal-clear waters to get a bird’s eye view of the unforgettable beauty of the Florida Keys.
A Nature-Lover's Paradise
Whether underwater, on a sandy beach, or wandering along one of the many nature trails, practically every inch of the Florida Keys is a nature lover’s paradise. A few of the most popular natural attractions in the Florida Keys include:
- Molasses Reef: Explore clear waters to see numerous boulder corals and fish species.
- Nancy Forrester’s Secret Garden: Travel to Key West to see and learn about eight different species of macaws and parrots.
- Key Largo Undersea Park: Go snorkeling or diving to see a diverse collection of fish and marine life.
- Crane Point Museum & Nature Center: Go kayaking, snorkeling, or exploring in the waters of the Gulf at Crane Point
A Playa Largo Ocean Residences vacation offers a home away from home with pet-friendly vacation rentals featuring chic island interiors, spacious open-concept living, and outdoor terraces. Your vacation at Playa Largo Ocean Residences includes full resort privileges at the world-class Playa Largo Resort & Spa with many desirable events and activities. Our Local Area Guide gives you insider tips, pet-friendly attractions, and all the information you need to plan your dream vacation.